Thursday 14 December 2023

Inspirational Quotes From Social Media, #20.

83.
"In anger we should refrain both from speech and action."-Pythagoras.

84.
"For good eyes, eat carrot 🥕
For good skin, eat lemon 🍋
For good gut, eat cabbage 🥬
For good prostate, eat tomato 🍅
For good kidney, drink water 🥛
For good heart, eat avocado 🥑 
For cough, eat pinneaple 🍍
For stress, eat banana 🍌
For diarrhoea, eat coconut 🥥 
For hydration, eat cucumber 🥒 
For strong bones & immunity, eat eggs🥚
For more red blood cells, eat spinach 🥦 
For good errection, eat watermelon 🍉 
For other people, repost 🔁" -First Doctor's post on X-platform (2023).

84.
DO NOT MOCK THAT PERSON
"It is in human nature to mock people. What the mockers don’t realize is that God has different ways of raising his generals. 
I was in the same church in the UK for 15 years and the church knew my wife and two children are British citizens. Then, the immigration authorities arrested, detained me, and tried to deport me after I reported to their office for 7 years. 
Trust some church folks, there was nothing they did not say about me. They mocked me to no end. When I came out of detention, I was so angry but I quickly let the anger go. 
That same problem they were mocking me about made me ‘rich’ and important in society today. It was God’s way of lifting me. Those mocking me then have been watching me on television for the past 19 years using my experience to liberate people. 
That person you are mocking will surprise you because God has not finished with him. Mind your business."-Dele Olawanle's post on X-platform (2023).

85.
"Fight back poverty in 2024 by learning to code for free at:
Geeksforgeeks
Udemy 
W3shools 
Udacity 
Edx 
Treehouse 
Codeacademy 
Youtube 
Coursera 
Sololearn 
Freecodecamp 
Khanacademy 
Hankerrank 
Coderbyte
The founders of WhatsApp created their app by visiting a site for freelance coders called rentacoder. com and hired Igor Solomennikov to create their app, and that app was sold for $19 billion to Facebook. 
Coding skills may or may not make you a dollar Billionaire, like Tope Awotona, the founder and CRO of Calendly, but they can easily earn you millions of dollars in your lifetime. Not bad for a skill you can learn for free in three months." -Reno Omokri's post on X-platform (2023).



Derinco & Associates: Business Consultants and General Merchants 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Quotes From Social Media, #122.

336. " Stop wasting time searching for jobs on LinkedIn and Upwork. That's so old-fashioned!!! Here are 17 new and unique websites ...