Sunday 12 May 2024

Inspirational Quotes From Social Media, #94.

270.
"IMMIGRATION PROBLEMS AND YOUR HEALTH."
"The immigration problem is now a significant cause of high blood pressure, hypertension, mental health issues, depression, and marital breakdowns. 

Friends, it is not a matter of life and death. What will be will be. 

You will need good health to enjoy your immigration status when you eventually get it. Look after your health today. 

Las, las, you will be okay. 

I reported at the police station three times a week for eight years; I was detained for five weeks, I was taken to Gatwick Airport to be deported, I lost appeals in court several times, I used eight different lawyers and spent thousands of pounds despite my wife and children being British Citizens. 

I made up my mind to fight and win. I was always in church doing praise and worship. I was always laughing and joking. I even released two gospel albums in 1999 and 2000. It shall not be well with the devil. 

Today, different nationalities want me to help them settle in the United Kingdom. 

Your situation is not as bad as mine, so don’t give up. Fight, fight, and relax. 

This is my story. My three children saw my pain, my trials, my challenges and my sorrow. Without forcing them, they also became lawyers to fight for Justice. 

I hope this lifts you!"-Dele Olawanle's post on X-platform (2024).

271.
"There are two big scams in the world. The first scam is the belief that painkillers actually kill pain. No, they don’t. They just manage pain. The second is the belief that a salary can cure poverty. No, it doesn’t. It just manages poverty. Stop being scammed. When a rat is eating your toes, it blows air on it so you don't feel pain till it is too late. Your job is the rat. Your salary is the air. Your sack is the time when it is too late. Salary can't make you rich. Save your toes. Kill the rat by starting your own business."-Reno Omokri's post on X-platform (2024).

272.
"Nothing could be worse than the fear that one had given up too soon, and left one unexpended effort that might have saved the world."-Jane Addams.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Quotes From Social Media, #122.

336. " Stop wasting time searching for jobs on LinkedIn and Upwork. That's so old-fashioned!!! Here are 17 new and unique websites ...