Thursday 28 March 2024

Inspirational Quotes From Social Media, #70.

230
"ONION REMEDY FOR PROSTRATE

Just onion juice can perform this wonder to our prostate health? what are you waiting for?

This is good for the MEN in this House to try !!!!!!!

FOR A HEALTHY PROSTATE AT ALL AGES:"-Prince Fynn's post on X-platform (2024).

231.
"LEARN TO HEAR FROM GOD AND ALSO OBEY GOD."

"In Jeremiah 32:5-9, there was a word concerning buying land or a field there. 

You can’t just buy any land or property. Landa is spiritual. Pray very well, friends. 

Our next-door neighbors in Nigeria, a couple, bought lands in 1982 not knowing people were fighting over the land. The couple lost their lives one after the other within 6 months of buying the land. They were hit by a mysterious illness. 

I once bought some lands in Nigeria years ago and a few months later, I heard the Lord say to me clearly “I did not send you there”. 

I told the person who helped me to buy the land to sell the land immediately which he did. I ran for my dear life. 

In 1999, I bought a ticket to travel to Nigeria. I was about to cross a major road in North London when I heard the Lord say “I did not send you to Nigeria. Whatever happens to you will be your fault”. I canceled the flight immediately. 

I have been traveling to Nigeria after that every year since the year 2000. That journey that you want to make can wait. If the One that will protect you on the journey is against you, your life is not safe. Having a passport and a ticket is not a guarantee of safety. 

As a pastor, I wanted to bring a prominent pastor to our church in 2009. The Lord said to me, “I don’t want you to move with him. He is too expensive”. I canceled the invitation immediately. We would have used part of our building funds to bring him and wasted a lot of money. He was late a few years later. 

Learn to hear from God and Learn to obey God. It will save you from unnecessary troubles. 

Have a great week ahead!"-Dele Olawanle's post on X-platform (2024).

Derinco & Associates: Business Consultants and General Merchants 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Quotes From Social Media, #122.

336. " Stop wasting time searching for jobs on LinkedIn and Upwork. That's so old-fashioned!!! Here are 17 new and unique websites ...