Sunday 24 March 2024

Inspirational Quotes From Social Media, #62.

211.
"GOD KNOWS BETTER"
"Between 1986 - 1989, I tried to join the Nigerian Army. Thrice I was rejected. I was suicidal. 
My boss where I was working in Kaduna then told me that life is not always the way one wants it and that I will be grateful I didn’t join the army tomorrow. 
He was a former soldier who fought in the Nigerian Civil War. He said his friends were doing everything to go to the battlefront and were sad that they were being left in the depot to supply ammunition to those on the war front. He said they bribed their way to go to the battlefront and one by one they died. 
He who was abandoned at the depot survived the war and became a billionaire. Two weeks ago, I got a sister on X to help me trace my boss in Kaduna and even though he is 82 now, his company is still running, his eldest son has taken over and he is just overseeing the operations. 
At that time, I thought he was mad to tell me that. I did not want to do anything else apart from being a soldier. 
Today, I am a very happy man because I did not join the army. 
If God grants your present push for that thing you want to achieve, you may not live long. Wait on the Lord and let his will be done in your life. A lot of young people are dying young because they can’t wait. Wait!
Do not say it is either what you want to do or nothing else. You are being childish like I was. 
Believe me, God has a better plan and you will write a beautiful story tomorrow."-Dele Olawanle's post on X-platform (2024).

212.
"Slice cabbage into pieces, blend and add small quantity of water to it..  then take half glass cup morning and night for a week. Say bye to your stomach ulcer."-Prince Fynn's post on X-platform (2024).

213.
"In 2024, you can:
Learn to code for free at codeacademy. com.
Learn ethical hacking at udemy. com.
Learn blockchain development at udacity. com.
Learn marketable skills at coursera. org.
Learn programming at programmr. com.
Acquire certified skills from Harvard at pll.harvard. edu/catalog/free
Lack of money is no longer an excuse. You are either lazy or hazy about where to go to make money.-Reno Omokri's post on X-platform (2024).

Derinco & Associates: Business Consultants and General Merchants

Learn and Master the Essential Principles and Practice of Marketing in Four Days Without Beating About The Bush or Else Get a Refund.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Quotes From Social Media, #122.

336. " Stop wasting time searching for jobs on LinkedIn and Upwork. That's so old-fashioned!!! Here are 17 new and unique websites ...