Saturday 9 March 2024

Inspirational Quotes From Social Media, #56.

201.
"In my final year in the University,
I got a call that I had an F in a 4 credit load course.
It had to be a joke,
I had never failed a course,
I rushed to school and checked.
After begging and begging
They brought my scripts out.
Two out of three questions were not marked.
My HOD told me that a prof had marked and graded me and so he could not review what a Professor had marked.
This meant an extra year. 
This meant not going for NYSC  that year
I studied hard.
I played my part,
But they told me to go and register for another year,
In my moments of despair and confusion,
The Holyspirit said
“Use the Esther formula “.
Go on a three days fast,
And so I fasted for three days, 
I woke up every night to pray,
I begged God and I cried.
I went back to school,
My Professor said there’s nothing we can do,
Well I started reading the course again to go and rewrite it.
I had prayed. 
Nothing had happened and so I left it all to God.
Some weeks later, I heard they were going to write a test for that course.
I had travelled out of the state,
So I called my HOD to beg for the test,
When the HOD heard my name,
He said
“Why do you want to write the test”?
He said 
“Last week, your scripts were brought out and remarked . You passed with flying colors”,
I have never been more shocked in my life,
For days I could not believe my ears,
This same HOD had told me to go and register the course,
My Professor told me to go and register the course again.
The Provost of the college of Medicine told me to go and register the course again,
But while men slept,
Yahweh was fighting for me
I had given up.
But God was working behind the scenes
He had the heart of kings in His hands.
Maybe you have prayed and it seems like all hope is lost,
Your prayers did not fall to the ground.
His word can never fail
I graduated with a fantastic Second class Upper.
I went to service when I should,
And God taught me the practical lesson of
“Who can say No when Jehovah has said YES”!!!!!
Don’t lose hope child of God,
God is still in the business of doing the impossible!"-Deborah Ocheido's post on X-platform (2023). Edited.

202.
"A #covabodi bride!🤍"-Deborah Ocheido's post on X-platform (2024).

Electronic Birthday Cards and Our Consulting Organisation's Offerings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Quotes From Social Media, #122.

336. " Stop wasting time searching for jobs on LinkedIn and Upwork. That's so old-fashioned!!! Here are 17 new and unique websites ...